The Kyutamas are magical stones that give the Kyurangers their powers. Each of them are numbered and contain a power associated with a different constellation. By inserting any Kyutama into the side of their Kyu The Weapon, a Kyuranger can perform a variation of its finishing move.
The Change Kyutamas allow the Kyurangers to transform and pilot their Kyu Voyagers.
01. Shishi: Lucky's personal Leo-based Change Kyutama which allows him to transform into Shishi Red and pilot the Shishi Voyager.
02. Sasori: Stinger's personal Scorpius-based Change Kyutama which allows him to transform into Sasori Orange and pilot the Sasori Voyager.
03. Ookami : Garu's personal Lupus-based Change Kyutama which allows him to transform into Ookami Blue and pilot the Ookami Voyager.
04. Tenbin: Balance's personal Libra-based Change Kyutama which allows him to transform into Tenbin Gold and pilot the Tenbin Voyager.
05. Oushi: Champ's personal Taurus-based Change Kyutama which allows him to transform into Oushi Black and pilot the Oushi Voyager.
06. Hebitsukai: Naga's personal Ophiuchus-based Change Kyutama which allows him to transform into Hebitsukai Silver and pilot the Hebitsukai Voyager. In Dark Naga's hands, it becomes the Dark Kyutama which allows him to transform into Hebitsukai Metal. Its digit number is replaced with a small Jark Matter emblem.
07. Chameleon : Hammie's personal Chamaeleon-based Change Kyutama which allows her to transform into Chameleon Green and pilot the Chameleon Voyager.
08. Washi: Raptor's personal Aquila-based Change Kyutama which allows her to transform into Washi Pink and pilot the Washi Voyager.
09. Kajiki: Spada's personal Dorado-based Change Kyutama which allows him to transform into Kajiki Yellow and pilot the Kajiki Voyager.
10. Ryu: Shou's personal Draco-based Change Kyutama which allows him to transform into Ryu Commander and pilot the Ryu Voyager. It was originally a Skill Kyutama that could only transform him into Ryu Violet until the other Kyurangers upgraded it using the energy of their Change Kyutamas.
11. Koguma: Kotaro's personal Ursa Minor-based Change Kyutama which allows him to transform into Koguma Skyblue and pilot the Kuma Voyager. It was created from the Ooguma Kyutama by Big Bear.
12. Houou: Tsurugi's personal Phoenix-based Change Kyutama which allows him to transform into Houou Soldier and pilot the Houou Voyager. It also granted him the power of immortality, which he relinquished in order to defeat Don Armage 300 years ago.
The Skill Kyutamas either give extra powers to the Kyurangers or bring unusual effects that reflect a real-life basis.
14. Tokei: A Horologium-based Skill Kyutama with the power to travel briefly to the past. It was detected on Planet Toki in the Horologium System and retrieved after the Kyurangers twisted all twelve keys within 30 minutes. Because of energy consumption, the Tokei Kyutama can only be used twice before it disappeared.
15. Ushikai: A Boötes-based Skill Kyutama that can temporarily increase the user's strength.
16. Hebi: A Serpens-based Skill Kyutama that creates multiple projections of snakes.
17. Pump: An Antlia-based Skill Kyutama that increases the speed of the user's vehicle.
18. Hercules : A Hercules-based Skill Kyutama that enhances the user's muscles.
19. Rashinban: A Pyxis-based Skill Kyutama that projects a holographic map for the user to locate the components of the Argo. However, it takes some time to recharge after being used to find each of them. It was detected on Planet Jiishakku in the Pyxis System and retrieved by the Kyurangers.
20. Bouenkyou: A Telescopium-based Skill Kyutama that projects a homing scope for the user to shoot at long distances.
21. Kani: A Cancer-based Skill Kyutama that generates an energy pincer claw on the user's hand.
22. Ooguma: An Ursa Major-based Skill Kyutama that can temporarily grow Koguma Skyblue to a giant size.
23. Uo: A Pisces-based Skill Kyutama that materializes a large fish.
24. Tate: A Scutum-based Skill Kyutama that generates an energy shield.
25. Futago: A Gemini-based Skill Kyutama that creates duplicates of the user.
26. Ohitsuji: An Aries-based Skill Kyutama that puts anyone the user shoots to sleep.
27. Ikkakuju: A Monoceros-based Skill Kyutama that turns the user's arm into the Ikkakuju Arm.
28. Mizugame: An Aquarius-based Skill Kyutama that fires a stream of water.
29. Yagi A Capricornus-based Skill Kyutama that can be used to record a video message for later reproduction.
33. Pegasus: A Pegasus-based Skill Kyutama that summons Pega-san, a horse-themed sentient body armor who speaks in a Kansai accent, which Shishi Red combines with to become Pegasus Shishi Red, also known as the "Dancing Star", where he gains the ability to utilize blinding dash attacks. When placed in the Kyu Sword, he can perform the All-Star Pegasus Impact finishing move while assisted by four other Kyurangers using their Seiza Blasters. Pega-san is voiced by Masaki Terasoma.
34. Kaminoke: A Coma Berenices-based Skill Kyutama.
35. Ite: A Sagittarius-based Skill Kyutama that fires countless energy arrows.
39. Tokage: A Lacerta-based Skill Kyutama that enables the user to climb on wall structures.
40. Andromeda: An Andromeda-based Skill Kyutama that materializes chains.
41. Kenbikyou: A Microscopium-based Skill Kyutama that gives the user microscopic vision.
42. Ryouken: A Canes Venatici-based Skill Kyutama that increases the user's sense of smell.
43. Kirin: A Camelopardalis-based Skill Kyutama that elongates the user's neck.
44. Tobiuo: A Volans-based Skill Kyutama that enhances the user's swimming capabilities.
51. Otome: A Virgo-based Skill Kyutama that increases the user's feminine qualities. If the user is male, it disguises them as a female.
55. Koto: A Lyra-based Skill Kyutama that produces soothing music.
58. Hato: A Columba-based Skill Kyutama that materializes several doves.
62. Gyosha: An Auriga-based Skill Kyutama that turns anyone into a motorcycle for the user.
64. Cup: A Crater-based Skill Kyutama that materializes several drinking glasses.
68. Usagi: A Lepus-based Skill Kyutama that enhances the user's jumping capabilities.
69. Choukokugu: A Caelum-based Skill Kyutama that generates an energy chisel.
83. Ro: A Fornax-based Skill Kyutama that materializes a perfectly lit campfire.
86. Ho: A Vela-based Skill Kyutama that is one of the components necessary to complete the Argo Kyutama. It was detected on Planet Vela in the Vela System and given to the Kyurangers by the planet's natives as their sign of gratitude.
87. Ryukotsu: A Carina-based Skill Kyutama that is one of the components necessary to complete the Argo Kyutama. It was detected on Planet Keel in the Carina System and stolen by Scorpio.
88. Tomo: A Puppis-based Skill Kyutama that is one of the components necessary to complete the Argo Kyutama. It was detected from within a Death Worm on Earth. Although the Kyutama was ejected from said monster by Ryuteioh, it falls into Ikargen's hands until it is reclaimed by the Kyurangers after defeating him.
89. Argo: An Argo Navis-based Skill Kyutama, obtained by assembling the Ho, Ryukotsu and Tomo Kyutamas. When used, it reveals the Argo where Tsurugi was put in a cryogenic sleep waiting to be called out again to defend the universe.
111. Cerberus: A Cerberus-based Skill Kyutama used to summon the Cerberus Voyager. It was created when the Shishi Kyutama Cockpit combined with the Cerberus Voyager.
315. Saiko: A Kyutama which allows Shishi Red to become the white-colored Shishi Red Orion, also known as the "Miracle Star", where he gains the ability to summon any of the 12 Kyurangers' weapons. By pressing this Kyutama's top button before spinning its ring-like disc, he can perform the Infinish Blast finishing move. This Kyutama was created when Lucky fought alongside Orion. It can also be used by the other Kyurangers to power-up their abilities as well.
*31. Centaurus: A Centaurus-based Skill Kyutama.
*32. Kujaku: A Pavo-based Skill Kyutama.
*36. Perseus: A Perseus-based Skill Kyutama.
*37. Kujira: A Cetus-based Skill Kyutama.
*38. Cassiopeia: A Cassiopeia |Cassiopeia-based Skill Kyutama.
*45. Karasu: A Corvus-based Skill Kyutama.
*46. Jougi: A Norma-based Skill Kyutama.
*47. Choukokushitsu: A Sculptor-based Skill Kyutama.
*48. Iruka: A Delphinus-based Skill Kyutama.
*49. Compass: A Circinus-based Skill Kyutama.
*50. Saidan: An Ara-based Skill Kyutama.
*82. Kogitsune: A Vulpecula-based Skill Kyutama.
These unique Kyutama possess exclusive attributes. Unlike other Kyutamas, they are inscribed with letters instead of numbers.
KR. Ex-Aid: A Kamen Rider-based Kyutama that summons Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. This Kyutama was only used once, as it vanished after Ex-Aid finished his deed.
SP. Kyuranger: A Kyutama whose power is unknown, but is placed in the Kyulette along with the Change Kyutamas. When chosen, it indicates that all of the Kyurangers must be deployed for the mission.
SUN/MOON. Hikari: A dual-sided Kyutama consisting of two modes that is used by Shishi Red to upgrade his form depending on which half is inserted into the Seiza Blaster. By pressing the top button of this Kyutama's currently unused mode, he can perform the Taiyou Moon Crash finishing move.
Taiyou Mode: A Sun-based half which allows Shishi Red to become Taiyou Shishi Red, also known as the "Shining Star", where he utilizes solar energy to enhance his attacks. He also gains an ability known as Shine Bright where he emits a sunlight-like glow that can increase Tenbin Gold and Hebitsukai Silver's power.
Tsuki Mode: A Moon-based half which allows Shishi Red to become Shishi Red Moon, also known as the "Moody Star", where he utilizes lunar energy to enhance his attacks. He also gains an ability known as Night Light where he emits a moonlight-like glow that can increase Ookami Blue's power.